Rugged tough by design, Dectron’s HD Counterbalanced Flex Sections provide the ergonomic muscle to support and position applications in all three axis at the touch of a fingertip. This industry tough design features a robust welded steel housing and counterbalances applications up to 45 pounds using long life, heavy duty Die Springs, a superior alternative to failure prone gas cylinders. Also featured is a unique braking lever to help prevent unwanted vertical movement when interacting with attached applications. With time tested durability and zero known failures, Dectron HD Counterbalanced Flex Sections deliver when office grade just won’t cut it!
Full range of horizontal and counterbalanced vertical positioning
- Adjustable Capacity
- 1/2″ socket wrench required (not included)
- Tandem moving pins ensure applications remain level through vertical range of motion
- Unique brake lever locks vertical positioning
- Brake Lever does not need to be engaged to support and position application
- Use alone or combine with Rigid Sections for extended reach and motion
- Optional Cable Covers will conceal and safely route cables or wires (sold separately)
- Included retaining rings secure assemblies and attached components
- retaining ring pliers required (not included)
- Heavy Duty Industry Grade Construction
** Caution: This arm is spring loaded, please ensure the weight of your application falls within the weight capacity window of the chosen Flex Section for arm to function properly. This arm is not designed for dynamic loads, all applications should be securely attached to the arm before use to avoid injury.