At 1″ thick, this super durable industry tough mat is designed to provide unparalleled comfort at standing workstations. The solid domed design has been engineered to relieve tension, stimulate circulation and break up patterns of stress in all areas of the body while safety yellow chevron stripes promote high visibility in work environments.
- Interactive mat is a term describing the Reflex anti-fatigue mat whose input and output are interconnected producing a combination of resilience and stimulation working together for an effect that rejuvenates as energy is expended.
- Reflex Floor Mats provide this dual action blend with buoyant polymer sponge and vertical column support domes.
– The Super resilient closed-cell polymeric sponge base and rubber floor mat material encourages a subtle and constant series of small adjustments to leg and calf muscles. Adjusting to the flexibility of the mat increases blood flow by the interaction between muscles and veins, resulting in improved circulation and reduced fatigue.
– The solid domed Reflex floor mat surface is compliant, to the shape of the foot, providing upward vertical force and simple manipulation of the feet. This relieves tension, stimulates circulation and breaks up patterns of stress in all areas of the body to an amazing extent.
- Relating to the external conditions of the workplace, productivity gains through the use of anti-fatigue floor mats are second only to heating and air conditioning. The bonus is safety and well-being.
Manufactured in the USA by Rhino